Become a member
Protect the wildlife you love
London's wildlife is incredibly special, with over 13,000 different species calling London home
From just £2.50 per month you can:
- Care for more than 37 nature reserves across London
- Protect rare species and nature in the capital
- Challenge actions and developments that threaten wildlife
- Give London's children the chance to experience real wildlife and nature close to their own homes
**Please be advised that due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we are unable to send out membership welcome packs at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding**
You will receive:
A copy of Wild London, our membership magazine, three times per year
A guide to our nature reserves
A monthly e-newsletter with the latest news, events and ways to get involved
Invitations to exclusive member-only events
You will receive all of the above, plus:
Four issues of Wildlife Watch, our magazine for children
Wildlife Watcher's handbook - a 60-page pocket-sized guide to being a "wildlife watcher"
A membership card, badge, poster and stickers
Access to fun family events, including arts and crafts and pond dipping
Become a member and support London's wildlife
We rely on the support of people like you who care about the future of our wildlife.
Most supporters give an average of £5 per month. Our minimum membership rates are:
- Individual Member from £2.50 per month
- Joint Members from £3 per month
- Family Members from £4 per month
Every penny you donate above the minimum means we can do even more to protect and conserve London's wildlife and wild places, now and for future generations.
London Wildlife Trust membership makes the perfect gift for family and friends on a special occasion.