Get in touch with London Wildlife Trust
We are happy to respond to any queries you may have about wildlife and nature in London – select from the options below.
Before contacting the Trust please consider that we receive a large number of enquiries concerning specific local planning issues, and we regret we cannot always respond.
We are also sadly unable to help individual injured animals. The wildlife crime and rescue area on our FAQ page contains more information to help with such matters.
For all general enquiries, including those relating to advice about wildlife, please contact us via the methods below.
Phone: 020 7261 0447 At present the office is not staffed and calls to this number go to voicemail; we aim to listen to voicemails within one working day.
Post: Dean Bradley House, 52 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF
Office hours: At present the office is not staffed and calls to this number go to voicemail; we aim to listen to voicemails within one working day.
Normal office hours are: 9.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday. The office is closed on weekends and Bank Holidays. The office is also usually closed on 24th December, re-opening on the first working day after 1st January.
For any enquiries relating to membership of London Wildlife Trust please call 020 7803 4272 or email email@example.com
London Wildlife Trust is the only charity dedicated solely to protecting the capital's wildlife and wild spaces. There are, however, hundreds of organisations working in the conservation sector which may be better placed to deal with your enquiry. We have listed some such external organisations here.
- Black Redstarts
- British Trust for Ornithology
- East London Birders Forum
- London Bird Club
- Swift Conservation
- The Urban Birder
Frogs, toads and lizards
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- The British Beekeepers Association
- The London Beekeepers Association
- London's Buzzing
- North London Beekeepers
- A Kid's guide to honey bees and honey
- Bring Back the Butterflies
- Butterfly Conservation
- UK Moths
- British Dragonfly Society
- Stag Beetles for Everyone
- The London Bat Group
- Bat Conservation Trust
- Badger Trust
- British Hedgehog Preservation Society
- The Fox Project
- The Fox Website
- Seal Conservation Society
- ZSL - Thames Marine Mammal Survey
- The Mammal Society
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society
Plants and trees
- London Natural History Society
- The London Tree Officers Association
- The Conservation Foundation - identifying London's elms
Join our mailing list
Keep in touch with our work and discover events and wildlife activities across London.