We are a newly established marketing and communications team, looking for someone to join us and play a pivotal part in overhauling our digital presence and helping us to reach and engage our audiences.
- This role will integrate with our fundraising team who have recently implemented a new CRM system ThankQ
- Help us to map out our current supporter journeys and you will lead on improving digital elements of the journey
- Work closely with our Supporter Marketing and Comms Officer to support the implementation of lead conversion campaigns and fundraising appeals
- Work closely with our Marketing and Comms Officer to inform the continued development of our online presence across our website and social channels, leading on improving user experience and journeys
What’s in it for you?
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 25 days per annum pro rata plus statutory holidays
On top of this, we offer:
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Scheme to support you inside and outside of work
- Generous Family Friendly and Flexible Working opportunities and policies
- “Staff Day” once a quarter where you can get involved in conversation work on one of our sites
- A cracking Christmas party
- Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate (it’s the little things)
Our ideal Digital Marketing Officer
- An in depth understanding of digital marketing including effective social media advertising techniques and web design and development, analytics and tracking. It would be an advantage to have experience with email broadcast software and/or CRM databases.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with a flexible and solution focused approach to your work.
- Ideally around 2 year’s experience in digital marketing or a comparable role.
- Most importantly you’ll be passionate about engaging audiences with our vision: a London alive with nature.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Please see our attached job description for further details.
To apply, please complete and send a Candidate Details Form and Application Form to email@example.com, which can be found below.
An enhanced DBS Check is not required for this role. London Wildlife Trust is an equal opportunities employer.