The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of
- Delivering countryside management such as felling, scrub clearance and habitat creation and understanding the tasks involved.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with volunteers, both on site and within a charitable body.
- Broad knowledge of British wildlife and conservation issues.
- Sound understanding of health and safety requirements.
London Wildlife Trust manages 37 nature reserve sites across the capital that are exemplars of urban conservation land management and which engage the local communities that use the sites. The Trust delivers projects focusing on protecting priority habitats and species in London and works to influence policy makers. The Trust engages London’s diverse communities through access to our nature reserves, volunteering programmes and education and outreach work. To understand more about our plans ahead, read our strategic plan: For a Wilder City 2015 – 2020.
To apply, please send a completed Candidate Details Form and Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd September 2019 9am
Interview date: 3rd October 2019
An enhanced DBS Check is not required for this role.
London Wildlife Trust is an equal opportunities employer.