Protect the wildlife you love by leaving a gift in your Will
Pass on something wonderful by leaving a gift in your Will, so that future generations can be inspired by the wild spaces you love.
Every year, we receive gifts generously left in Wills by our dedicated supporters. Over the past 40 years, these kind gifts have enabled us to protect vulnerable wild spaces in the capital, take on the management of new nature reserves for the benefit of wildlife, and inspire the next generation of Londoners to access, enjoy and protect the wildlife of this wonderful city.
After you have taken care of those closest to you please consider remembering us in your Will. Any sum of money or even 1% in your Will to London Wildlife Trust (to ensure those closest to you receive 99%) will help our city’s wildlife and wild spaces to thrive for generations to come.
Every single gift, of whatever size, makes a real difference.
Making a Will
Remembering London Wildlife Trust in your Will is really simple:
· Thanks to our membership of the National Free Wills Network, we are able to offer our supporters the opportunity to have your Will written by a local solicitor – with London Wildlife Trust paying at a discount rate for the writing of simple Wills. This is a limited first-come, first-served offer. We hope that you will take this opportunity to make provision for those closest to you and consider including a gift to support our work to protect London’s wildlife for future generations, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so. Please get in touch with Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7803 4274 if you would like to take advantage of this offer
· If you would prefer to make your Will online, we have partnered with Make A Will Online and can offer our supporters the opportunity to make your Will conveniently in your own time, with the cost of simple Wills covered by London Wildlife Trust. Please go to makeawillonline.co.uk/londonwildlifetrust to start. Solicitors check every one of our supporters’ Wills made in this way, so there is nothing to worry about. This is a limited first-come, first-served offer and again there is no obligation to include a gift to London Wildlife Trust. If you do choose to leave a gift to protect London’s wildlife and choose to share your name with us we can get in touch to say “thank you”. If you don’t we will still be informed of the existence of a gift. If you would rather keep your gift completely confidential you can make an online will here. However you choose to leave a gift, we are enormously grateful.
· If you are making or updating a Will with another solicitor, to ensure that the charity ultimately benefits from your gift, your solicitor will need to know our name (London Wildlife Trust) and our registered charity number (283895). If you need a solicitor but don’t have one, we can’t recommend a particular solicitor but the Law Society website can help you find one.
Having spent many weeks sorting through my mother's possessions, I know appreciate more than ever how passionate she was about the preservation of our wildlife and green spaces.
Mary's love of London's wildlife was boundless, and she was dedicated volunteer with London Wildlife Trust during her life. By leaving a gift in her Will, Mary is continuing to help the wildlife she loved, every day.
Get in touch
Thank you for considering leaving a gift to London Wildlife Trust in your Will. We know that choosing to leave a gift in your Will is a very personal decision. If you would like to, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know whether you are planning to do so. To let us know, or for more information, please get in touch by:
- Calling Rosie Oldham on 020 7803 4274
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Completing our online form below: